For the benefit of readers living north of the Waitaki River, I reproduce comments by Clarke Isaacs, radio reviewer for the Otago Daily Times (7/11/07, p. 28): The normally mild-mannered, even-handed Geoff Robinson, co-presenter of Radio New Zealand National’s Morning Report, was uncharacteristically aggressive the Tuesday before last when interviewing Act New Zealand leader Rodney Hide about his intended complaint to the much-publicised right-cross Cabinet Minister Trevor Mallard landed on National’s Tau Henare. Robinson’s interviewing partner, the feisty, no-holds-barred Sean Plunket, might have to look to his laurels should Robinson find that he quite likes a fiery questioning style when...
Receive posts by e-mail
- Impressions from the Global Media Congress in Abu Dhabi
- رحلة جاسيندا أرديرن إلى آسيا تعيد إحياء السياسة الخارجية المستقلة لنيوزيلندا
- Does New Zealand need to up its game with World Cup host Qatar?
- Jacinda Ardern’s Asia trip rekindles New Zealand’s independent foreign policy
- Is it time for Jacinda Ardern to head to the Middle East?
- New Zealand’s relationship with India is in trouble
- Jacinda Ardern’s tilt towards the West continues at the UN
- Was New Zealand’s deployment to Iraq worth it?
- Foreign fighters in Ukraine المقاتلون الأجانب في أوكرانيا
- Aukus door held ajar for New Zealand