Reviews, committees, discussions, aims, aspirations, considerations, concepts, Commissions, working groups, taskforces, briefings, advisory groups… Perhaps you shouldn’t expect too much from an agreement that was patched together in a week. Attention to detail was obviously not a priority for an agreement which thought the formal name for ACT was “The ACT Party” (to be fair, this is listed as an acceptable abbreviation by the Electoral Commission, but the full name is ACT New Zealand). Well, we didn’t get too much. The document reads more like a set of aims for students sitting an NCEA Level 1 exam than the list...
Receive posts by e-mail
- Impressions from the Global Media Congress in Abu Dhabi
- رحلة جاسيندا أرديرن إلى آسيا تعيد إحياء السياسة الخارجية المستقلة لنيوزيلندا
- Does New Zealand need to up its game with World Cup host Qatar?
- Jacinda Ardern’s Asia trip rekindles New Zealand’s independent foreign policy
- Is it time for Jacinda Ardern to head to the Middle East?
- New Zealand’s relationship with India is in trouble
- Jacinda Ardern’s tilt towards the West continues at the UN
- Was New Zealand’s deployment to Iraq worth it?
- Foreign fighters in Ukraine المقاتلون الأجانب في أوكرانيا
- Aukus door held ajar for New Zealand